Instead of growing plants directly in the soil of the garden, you will plant them in large containers provided with soil already. This is an excellent gardening method that both beginning and experienced gardeners need.
The following DIY Raised Bed Gardens work when your garden does not have enough space for favorite vegetables and herbs. Even if you want to make your garden more modern and productive, these also help.
1. Simple Raised Bed Garden with 4×4 Posts
This simple raised bed garden surely works with beginning gardeners. You can use cedar and redwood for this project.
2. Super Easy Fabric Raised Planter
If you prefer new raised bed designs and ideas, these fabric planters are right up your street. This does not require any skill or budget.
3. Raised Bed Garden with Fencing and Benches
Fencing or a door added to your raised beds will keep it from deer and rabbits. Beautiful and fun to make, it’s enough for DIY.
4. Raised Bed Garden with Hoop House Attachments
This raised bed garden features a greenhouse tunnel on top! Love the addition of PVC pipes held upright to the inside of the bed with steel tube straps.
5. Easy DIY Raised Bed Garden Box Design
These garden boxes are made from 2×4 or 2×6 caps. They surely create a modern and effective garden.
6. Stacked Wood Raised Garden Planter Box
These garden beds are gorgeous. They are made from 4x6s or 6x6s, which is the same process.
7. Waist Height Garden Planter Idea
Another easy idea for raised bed garden is waist height garden planter. It will help those who have physical discomforts such as back or knee pains.
8. DIY Elevated Wood Garden Boxes
These elevated planter boxes are also easy enough for DIY projects.
9. Portable Raised Garden Planter
If you love something more attractive with your raised bed garden, you can add wheels or shelves to them. They’re more friendly.
10. Elevated Pallet Wood Planter
Pallets are not only great to make fences, but it also a useful and inexpensive material to make garden beds.
11. Simple Wood Garden Boxes
To make these raised bed gardens, you need 2×6 boards and 2×2 braces. The braces are optional supports that prevent the boards from warping or twisting.
12. Tiered Raised Bed Planters For Patio And Porch
Who does not love these raised bed planters for your patio and porch? This not only enables you to harvest plenty but also makes the space more beautiful.
13. Use Inexpensive Or Free Materials To Build Your Raised Bed Gardens
A DIY garden project that does not require a budget? Just make use of free materials. Logs, pallets, or bricks are all great to build garden beds.
14. DIY Galvanized Metal Raised Bed
You can also use galvanized metal to build raised garden planters.
15. Wood and Metal Raised Garden Bed
Another idea for a metal-raised bed garden is to combine metal and wood. It looks more gorgeous.
16. Galvanized Metal Garden Boxes With Trellis
Add a trellis to your garden boxes will make plants grow better. Tomatoes, green beans, and cucumbers all love this.
17. Trough Raised Bed
A stylish garden that any would love.
18. Used Tires Upcycled Into Raised Garden Planters
One of the best things I love doing with old tires is turned them into raised bed gardens.
19. Concrete Block Raised Bed
Concrete blocks are great building materials for DIY raised beds.
20. Straw Bale Above Ground Garden Beds
I love doing natural things for my garden. So, I often add straw bale around garden beds. It works so well.