What to do when you need more space in the kitchen and have no more room? This is where clever design comes into play. We will show 10 clever ways that help you save space in Your kitchen.
1. A Pull-out Drawer For Cereals, Nuts, And Other Grain-type Products
2. A cutting board with a hole. How cool is this thing?
3. An expandable kitchen table. This could definitely solve your space problem
4. A niche for paper towels
5. This pull-out system for pots and pans. My mom would love this!
6. Special drawers for your cleaning supplies. No more ugly sponges lying around!
7. A shelf inside a cupboard for pot covers
8. Shelves for drying wet dishes. I love this one!
9. Storage boxes for bread and vegetables
10. Special storage space for vegetables and fruits
11. A pull-out drawer for your pets’ food
12. A deposit for spices, tea, coffee and other yummy stuff
13. An organizer for your kitchen appliances
14. Storage containers for cereals, nuts or coffee beans with dispensers
15. A stylish spiral holder for fruit